Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if my order is late or has not arrived yet?
Please respond to the confirmation email where your order, and order number are. located. If you do not have a confirmation email, please use the contacts form at the bottom of this page to contact me for more help.
2. Can I pay by CashApp?
Unfortunately, no. Most cards are supported and Paypal.
3. Do you have an express service?
Not at the moment.
4. My order says its been Fulfilled, but i have yet to receive it?
Please check your spam folder. Sometimes orders get sent there instead. If you do not have it, please use the contact form below.
5. The service I want is sold out. How long till its back?
There is a 'notify me' tab on the right side of the product service page. You will be notified when a product is back in service.
6. My virtual consultation is not on google drive anymore, where has it gone?
Unfortunately, I do not have the storage capacity to store consultations for longer than 3 months. You are advised to download them when they get delivered to you.
7. What are the consultations like?
This will depend on what you order however, they are all recorded via audio. Read through the description of the readings
8. I don’t know my time of birth, can I still book with you?
Of course. If you don’t have the correct time, I recommend booking a personality consultation. That way we focus more on aspects instead of house placements. Or you can book a synastry if your partner know their correct time. We can work around it. Please from send me an estimation.
9. Do you offer Astrology classes?
Not at the moment. I recommend subscribing to keep up to date with news.
10. What house system do you use?
By default I use Placidus when reading natal charts. Whole house for annual profections (that is by default), and whole house when tracking transits. I have found both systems to be accurate for some things more than the other.
11. Why is the currency in British pounds?
I know most of my clients are abroad, but it is set to the location I live in. I live here in the London, UK. When making payment, It may come off on your statement as an international payment depending on how you have paid.